miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017

STORY TELLING

Resultado de imagen de guess how much i love you


Hello everyone!
I want to start this Blog with my favourite activity.
For my point of view this activity was really funny and I enjoyed it, but maybe this is becouse I love telling stories and that is a fantastic way to spend time with children.
To start with this activity, I had to choose a book, and I decided to use this one becouse I love the story and I enjoy it.
I decided to tell the story without any material, just with my face expressions and showing the book, becouse I want the children to pay atention to my faces and my body expression, and of course, to the pictures, wich are fantastic.
It was magic, it was a very special moment for me.
We share a good time together, we are all excited and sharing the same illusion.
Try to find a story which you enjoy, and try to involved children and to make it funny.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario