miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017

MAKING BOOKS

First of all, when Susana gives us the oportunity to make our own book I was scared.
I know that I want to make something related to the sea, maybe this is becouse when I was a child this was one of the topic in wich I was interested in.
I really enjoy the procces. I decided tobuy the materials, and to handmade everything, every single character and every single detail.
 



As you can see it was a hard proccess, but I enjoyed it, I made it exactly how I want to did it, taking care about every single detail.
While I was making this book, I gained skills and knoweledge about what children are interested in, about how can I will do this activity in the future as a teacher.
What i found really interesting about this activity, is to think like a children being an adult. That´s whats we should do if we want to ecourage children to read for pleasure and to enjoy what they are reading.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario